route 53 broadway parade denville theater 1952 ayers knuth farm building union hill school house Denville Fall Foliage Muriel Hepner Park Denville Clock Tower diamond spring inn denville center circa 1947 new main street school corner of franklin road and franklin ave early  s wayside inn saint clares 1953
Route 53 Trolley
Broadway Parade Circa 1950's
Denville Theater 1952
Ayers-Knuth Farm Building
Union Hill One Room School House
Muriel Hepner Park
Broadway Clock Tower
Diamond Spring Inn with President Grover Cleveland on the front porch
Denville Center - 1947
New Main Street School with Old School to the left
Corner of Franklin Road and Franklin Ave. - early 1900's
Wayside Inn - Rt. 53 headed South
Saint Clare's Hospital 1953


Township of Denville
1 Saint Mary's Place
Denville, NJ 07834 
(973) 625-8300
Hours - 8am-4pm Monday-Friday 

Public Works Office 
140 Morris Ave.
Denville, NJ 07834
(973) 625-8334
Office Hours 7am-3:30pm M-F
Recycling Center Hours
M-F 7am-2:30pm
Sat. 8am-2pm & Sun. 10am-2pm







Latest News

  • Road Paving/Milling work will begin Friday August 15th, 2014
    Please visit this web page for daily updates on road closures and delays
    posted 8-14-14 11am

  • 2014 Kid's Triathlon Results
  • The Township of Denville Health Department will be holding a  free SMAC blood screening clinic on September 3, 2014 for any Denville resident age 18 and over.  A complete blood count, blood sugar count, and lipid profile will be done.  Fasting is required and you must get permission from your primary health care provider.  Call for an appointment at 973-625-8300 x264.  Maximum of 15 residents will be screened

  • What to do if you may have had contact with a bat?

    In recent years, bats have been the source of the majority of human rabies cases acquired in the United States.  If you observe a bat in your bedroom or if you or your pet have had any physical contact with a bat, immediately leave the area where the exposure occurred and attempt to confine the bat by closing windows and doors.  Notify the Animal Control Officer/Police Department as soon as possible to safely capture the bat and determine if testing for rabies is necessary.  Do not release the bat to the outdoors or damage its head in any way.  Please also report the exposure to the Health Department the next business day.  For more information… 
    posted - 6-11-14

  • Is your organization, club, group planning an event where food will be served?  If so, you may need to obtain a temporary food permit from the Health Department prior to the event.  Please read this document

  • The Denville Recreation Departments Lightning Policy for all Denville Recreational Facilities
    At the FIRST sign of Thunder or Lightning, all players, coaches and fans must LEAVE the Play Field IMMEDIATELY. Seek safe shelter either in your car or in a building. The fields will reopen 30 minutes after the last flash of Lightning or Thunder clap has been seen or heard.

  • Denville Fire Department Residential Knox-Box Program
    more info
  • There are still some 100 Year Anniversay Year Books and Denvilleopoly Games left.  Get one before they are all gone 

  • Please take the time to view this very interesting video put together by the Denville Beautification Committee

  • Is your organization, club or business planning an open house, fundraiser, celebration or any other type of event where food will be distributed to the public/customers?  If so, please read this guideline
 Archived News  Check here for prior Home Page News...