Township of Denville
1 Saint Mary's Place
Denville, NJ 07834
Hours - 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
Public Works Office
140 Morris Ave.
Denville, NJ 07834
Office Hours 7am-3:30pm M-F
Recycling Center Hours
Sat. 8am-2pm & Sun. 10am-2pm
Dear Denville Residents:
The Township of Denville has been ordered by the Morris County Board of Taxation to perform a revaluation in 2015 of all property in the Township with the new assessed values to become effective in 2016. The Township has hired Appraisal Systems, Inc. to perform the revaluation and during the next 4 to 5 months, they will be visiting every property in the Township.
Appraisal Systems will be conducting a public meeting to explain the revaluation process and answer property owners questions on April 20, 2015 at 7:30 P.M. in the Township Hall Council Chambers. For more information regarding the revaluation process, please review the very informative power point presentation on the Appraisal Systems website. The link is as follows: http://asinj.com/revaluation/power-point.htm.
- Please shovel a path to any fire hydrants protecting your home.
In an emergency it could save lives
- Summer Plus Camp info will be available March 16, 2015
- Updated Street and Zoning Maps are now available online
- You may have noticed some new signs around town, which identify Denville as a Stigma Free Community. The Township of Denville is a supporter of the STIGMA FREE Campaign. This is a state-wide program which aims to reduce the stigma associated with mental illness. The Township is dedicated to creating a culture wherein residents who have the disease feel supported by their community and neighbors and feel free to seek treatment for the disease without fear of stigma.
- Is your organization, club, group planning an event where food will be served? If so, you may need to obtain a temporary food permit from the Health Department prior to the event. Please read this document
- There are still some 100 Year Anniversary Year Books and Denvilleopoly Games left. Get one before they are all gone
- Is your organization, club or business planning an open house, fundraiser, celebration or any other type of event where food will be distributed to the public/customers? If so, please read this guideline