973-625-8300 ext. 274
Office Hours 8-4 M-F
|Online Tax and Utilities Records Lookup
NEW WATER RATES ARE IN EFFECT SINCE FIRST QUARTER 2011
PROPOSED INCREASE IN WATER CONSUMPTION CHARGES
Due to various factors, it has become necessary for the Denville Water Utility to increase its consumption charges for the first time since 2005. The Water Utility is a self-liquidating entity and operates solely on the revenue generated from its users and without any contribution from general property taxation
To avoid paying interest, please pay by due date.
- Water, Sewer and Garbage bills are mailed quarterly.
- Payments are due 30 days after the billing date.
- Interest will accrue after a 5 day grace period.
- Payments must be made by cash, check or money order. Credit cards are accepted Online Only.
- All prior year balances for water & sewer charges are subject to tax sale which could result in a lien being placed on your property.
- Garbage charges are $80.00/quarter for a single family residence.
- Sewer charges are $106.00/quarter for most single family residences.
- Commercial properties are charged sewer based on the size of the water meter plus flow (water consumption).
Water charges are as follows:
- → 0-6,000 gallons included in $30.00 minimum charge
- Over 6,000 gallons is $5.95 per thousand gallons
Trash collection is scheduled twice weekly as follows:
|Water Quality Reports